2/18/08

New Lady in Town!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Nicole Darling and I have just recently joined the Shut the Duck Up! Family. With Phil moving to Seattle to further the campaign there, I will now update all of you as best as I can on the fight for a quack free environment.

We will be announcing the date for our major protest very soon and will need everyone’s support! In the mean time make sure to check out the Shut the Duck Up! Video on YouTube, wave hello to the South Street stores that have our campaign handbills and posters in their window, sign the online petition, but most importantly, SPREAD THE WORD!

Best,
Nicole

1 comment:

Omar Cruz said...

I like this blog is fantastic, is really good written. Congratulation. Do you want to see something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: beach real estate, condo, condos for sale. Visit us for more info at: http://www.costa-ricarealestate.com