1/31/08

Early morning mischief!

I’ve spent most of Shut the Duck UP! trying to get the publics attention, and that’s the right thing to do concidering that i’m trying to get public support for Shut the Duck UP! But today I couldn’t help myself in sending the Ducks THEMSELVES a message.

I see this truck parked near where I live almost every morning and night that has the Ride the Ducks logo painted right on both of its doors. I hate that truck! Every time i see it I hear loud music and the screetch of quackers. So I decided it was time to let the Duck company know how Shut the Duck UP! feels about them…

When I woke up this morning I took a big bag and loaded all the broken quackers I have(you saw how many there were in my video…well that was a long time ago and there are even more now!) I tied up the big bag and went outside and through the bag of broken quackers into the back of the truck! I felt a pretty nice rush as i walked away from the scene. It felt good saying to the Ducks ‘Shut the Duck UP! knows about you and we’re not going to stand for your annoyances any longer!” I’m sure they got the message.

Besides I feel fine not protesting out on the streets for a day: my video is up and running and getting public support as we speak! I’d like to thank John Pangia of Sid in the City for writing a great article along with this awesome picture that he made(I’ll post it at the end of this article). You’ve helped Shut the Duck UP! a lot John and we thank you!

Note: This picture is curtesy of John Pangia From Sid in the City! He made it and we thank him!

Sincerely,
Walt Sherman

9 comments:

hatguy10 said...

dude they are going to be PISSED.

justignorehim20 said...

all i can say is that that is really immature...god

unappreciatedvoicemail864 said...

I personally think its awesome!

cheaternose said...

Way to go, Walt! That should get you the attention you deserve! I bet the driver wanted to say something to you but didn't because it's probably against the rules.

gooddoughnuts11 said...

what the hell is cheaternose talking about? what "rules"?

cargoshorts34 said...

lol that cartoon is hilarious.

panman99 said...

I've said it before-- WALT: YOU-ARE-CRAZY

kowalchuk4 said...

youre right, your video is all over the night, just saw it on Philly Blinq and a few other sites

Anonymous said...

you are awesome!!! not quackers in the least!!