12/12/07

Sign the Online petition!

Even though my petition in the real world has tons of signatures, i figure that I can get a whole lot more by using cyber space.! One of my supporters is a lawyer and i asked him to write a very official petition that I can use for the Shut the Duck UP! campaign. He wrote this amazing thing(you can see it on the right side of the web page) and i’ve now got it up on an online petition site ready to be signed! When I get enough signatures i’m going to send the petition to Philly Duck Tours to show them just how many people want to Shut the Duck UP! So if everyone could tell their friends and all of their family members to help me out and sign the Shut the Duck UP! petition… that would be a huge help.

Everyone get involved now and sign the petition! You can find it at http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/shut-the-duck-up

…Or you can just click on the link on the right side of the page!

Thanks!

Walt

5 comments:

cranberrynose4 said...

I signed this AGES ago...hope you get a lot more signatures!

missrhubarb22 said...

Seriously! I told my entire extended family to sign the petition...let's take these Duck Tours down!

browniebeauty5 said...

...Signed it!

quackhead said...

I would never, ever, sign your petition.PERIOD.

brombergtastic said...

Lay off Walt he's a good guy working for a good cause!