12/28/07

The Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers

Well I told you I’d have new ways to protest and Wednesday night i tried one out! Some suporters of mine had told me that Philadelphia sports fans are some of the best in the business so i went outside a Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers game and shouted on my megaphone and held up my Shut the Duck UP! sign and handed out flyers. People went nuts! I got all sorts of high-fives and cheers and tons of people told me they’d check out the Shut the Duck UP! blog and tell their friends. It was cold and rainy, so I only stayed while people were going into the game(I was planning on waiting until the game was over to get even more people to hear about Shut the Duck UP!) but still the Seventy-Sixers protest was a complete sucess! I figure that soon I can go to other Philadelphia sports matches and get even more attention for the Shut the Duck UP! campaign.

The weekend is quickly approaching and I’ve got a few more tricks up my sleeve to try out... Stay tuned to see where the Shut the Duck UP! protest ends up next!

5 comments:

amblerpa1110 said...

you should have stayed. the sixers won that game and you would have met plenty of happy people ready to quiet down the ducks!

actionshooter900 said...

I was at the game, and the Sixers' win took a backseat to seeing Walt with his megaphone and sign shouting to Shut the Duck up! Awesome job, my man.

cpickens022 said...

can't wait to see what comes next

thewire876 said...

thats pretty good dedication to stand out there in the rain!

mclite091 said...

this campaign gets crazier everytime I come back and check this blog...