12/19/07

The new mayor

Its pretty good news for the Shut the Duck Up! campaign that the city of Philly is getting a new mayor. I’ve heard from a bunch of supporters that new mayors love to make changes all over the city. So that means that if i can get the mayors attention somehow he might be open to listening to the idea of shutting down the duck boats. I figure I’ll keep working my hardest out on the streets and maybe that will get me a newspaper article once enough people have heard about me.(Looking at all the press i’ve gotten I think i’m pretty close!) Then all the mayor has to do is read the article and then I’m sure he’ll check out my blog and then he’ll move on to my video and then…you get the picture!

So, soon-to-be mayor, whenever youre reading this, please get in touch with me. I’m sure I can convince you to Shut the Duck UP(although i don’t think you’ll need much convincing!) Until then, its back to protesting for me!

4 comments:

anglerfish11 said...

don't worry, I'm sure he'll be reading the Shut the Duck UP! blog soon enough

peanutnutter578 said...

Nutter is going to be SO much better than Street.

apricots4 said...

yeah i'm sure the mayor is going to be paying attention to this "important" issue

cranberrynose4 said...

When that video of yours comes out I'm sure you'll get his attention...get it on the air already!!