12/26/07

Back from the holidays

Merry Christmas everybody! Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while...I’ve been taking some time off from protesting for the holidays. Every protester needs a break every now and then, and I’m glad I did it because I’m now re-freshed and more ready than ever to Shut the Duck UP!

Yesterday during Christmas i took a walk on South Street and it was so nice and quiet. No Ducks anywhere! I couldn’t help but realize how nice south street could be if the Shut the Duck UP! campaign succeeds. It really inspired me to fight harder than ever to quiet down the ducks and get the respect the citizens of Philadelphia deserve.

The Shut the Duck UP! online petition is quickly getting more signatures every day(tell your friends to sign it!) and I’ve heard form a lot of different sites and blogs who want to write about the campaign. The new year is going to bring a lot of good news, I just know it!

Tomorrow I begin exploring new ways to protest and get the word out about Shut the Duck UP! I have a lot of ideas and can't wait to try them out. I can’t wait!

Happy holidays,
Walt

3 comments:

cranberrynose4 said...

merry xmas to you too Walt! I hope the New Year brings an end to those ducks!

flipmode990 said...

yeah, like south street is actually ever going to be "nice and quiet"...get real!

julijulijulian said...

wonder if any of these new ideas could possibly compare to "crushing quackers"...I loved that one!