11/19/07

Video is almost up!

Great news: I just got an e-mail from my student friends over at Drexel and it looks like the video is really very close to being done! They said that they just needed a tiny bit more time to edit and then I could go ahead and put it on Utube. The timing is perfect because I feel like I've protested in all the hot spots around Philadelphia: City Hall, Old City, Rittenhouse, Society Hill, South Philly, etc... i've met so many people and I know they must check Utube every day to see if the movie is posted yet. So finaly they'll have the chance to watch and then word is going to spread real fast around town... I think I'll make one last push to put flyers absolutely everywhere to make sure people are talking (The more attention the better). Bye for now!

5 comments:

absolut76 said...

Nice I can't wait for this vid to finally be done

republican4ever said...

It's not like this is going to result in anything. You can't stop a business in America from running. That's what makes this country so great. You should just give up now!

runner234 said...

I actually do check YouTube quite a bit hoping this video will be posted. I met Walt a couple weeks ago and it seems like he's right on point with this protest. Can't wait until I can finally see the video!

igglesfan20 said...

You should protest at the Linc after an Eagles game. There are all sorts of people looking for a fight right around that time. Round 'em up and head over to the duck tours meeting place for a rumble!

CalvinJ86 said...

I can't wait to see it!