11/6/07

Rainy Tuesday Morning At Kinkos

It was difficult to get out of bed today with it being rainy and cold and all but after I got out and about it wasn't that bad. I was able to print of 1000 more flyers at Kinkos today paid for through donations to Shut the Ducks Up! and I would like to thank everyone that made that possible. In other good news I finally heard back from those Drexel students today (well actually they wrote me yesterday but i couldn't get to the librarly to check my email). They said that it should come out sometime at the end of next week after they finish the final editing process (thought they were done but I guess not). Anyways, that should really help get some publicity I think: I know that a lot of people surf Utube so I'm guessing that a whole lot of people are going to see me on there and find about Shut the Ducks UP! Thats all for now...

3 comments:

Ted said...

Walt, I'm glad you made it out of bed today, Everyday your getting more followers, those little flyers you keep handing out are slowly creating buzz in the area, it wont be long before you start making real headlines. Your little flyers have been the talk of my work place, the ducktour has become a real discussion point around here, I've always hated the ride, but I never knew so many others felt the same until you forced the issue, we can't wait to see the documentary here.

corey said...

After seeing your flyers around town and reading this blog, I had to go to the official duck tours website to see what they have to say for themselves. They call that stupid car of theirs an "amazing vehicle" that was used by the army during World War II. How this is at all connected with the duck boat's current state of affairs, I have no idea. Did the soldiers carry quackers? Were they blasting loud and obnoxious music 24/7?

Walt, you are fighting for a good cause. I can't wait to see you succeed. Keep up the good work!

allison said...

That's a lot of flyers you're printing...I don't think the ducks stand a chance.