11/26/07

I've Come So Far

Its crazy to think how far I've come since I began this whole Shut the Duck Up! campaign. Before all of this, no one really knew who I was or that anyone in Philadelphia cared about stopping the Duck Tours. Now, ever since I've started protesting, people see me around the city and point me out (most of them say "Hey, there's the Duck Guy!") or they'll stop to say hello and ask me how the campaign is going. I have a ton of signatures and a lot donation money that will let me keep on printing flyers and making a buzz for a long time to come. And the blog is starting to be filled with all sorts of comments from my faithfull readers. I can't even imagine how big this whole thing is going to be when my video finally goes on Utube...

I just want to thank every one who is supporting me. Keep telling your friends and spreading the word. It won't be long now until we start to see some results.

5 comments:

hobbes0420 said...

Working on the campaign over the holiday weekend? Very commendable!

applebees666 said...

Walt, your story is representative of the American Dream.

Mr. Brightside said...

You are a no talent ass clown!!!

mellymel5 said...

I've yelled "Hey, there's the Duck Guy!" a bunch of times! We all love seeing you out there!

ducklover05 said...

This thing seems like a big waste of time to me.