11/13/07

The duck boats web sight

I looked up the Philadelphia duck boats on google today. I found their web sight and got so upset the minute I looked at that thing. It showed these two tourists with quackers in their mouth and it says ‘Laugh: Fun for everyone!’. Then the rest of the page they’re talking about how great the duckboats are and how much fun you have and how much you learn… Nothing could get me more upset. I wanted to put a big Shut The Duck Up! Logo right into the middle of the page.

I’m all fired up right now so I think I’ll go get some signatures and spread the word about my campaign. Everytime I do it I feel like I’m getting closer to shutting those ducks up! And when the video comes out (soon)… then those dumb ducks are really going to be in some trouble!

Well. I’m off to do some work. Talk to you later…

4 comments:

grace said...

I agree...the duck boats website is really annoying! At least it got you inspired!

Anonymous said...

I hate bloggers with a passion, but in this case I will make an exception because I hate the duck tours even more.

Hazardous Vehicles said...

Hi Walt, I just moved to Philadelphia from Arkansas, I was in an unfortunate duck tour incident once in Arkanas, leaving 13 dead, not injured, dead, I'm glad your doing this now, its only a matter of time before a tragic boating accident occurs in Philadelphia. I can't believe these things are still running. Here's a link describing the most tragic moment of my life.

http://www.rbbi.com/folders/acc/arktour/arktour.htm

greg said...

That's a great find, hazardous vehicle. Walt should publish all those articles in a manifesto.